Well you think life would be boring and you would have lots of time for all the things you want to do when you are not working. Not that I worked all that much, but I had to be prepared for dinner, laundry, household stuff ahead of time to be able to work. Now I can do that stuff any time, Right?
Not when you are a procrastinator like I am......I am forever telling myself I wish I had, One more day, One more hour, One more min. So a lot of things have been left not done, Surprise! Surprise!
After Thanksgiving & illness - - - I did have a fun scrappin weekend with friends. I just love the feeling you get with friends when everyone is creating. Thanks to my family for letting me go. I came home to a decorated home, and homemade soup, yummy!
I started a CountDown to Christmas album that turned into a December Activities book of sorts. I am really liking it. It is - - - - Red, Lime Green and Pink. I will post when finished. Also almost finished a Believe banner with a vintage feel about it. Again I did work on this with Kim, Elaine & Mel. We all used Kim pack of yellow bicycle Christmas paper. Everyones is fabulous!!! Different because we all have different words and use various emblishments.
What you may ask is going on with my two favorite grandchildren......It has snowed where they live and Chris posted some cute pics that I will copy here. . .
Anyway.......................Merry Christmas!!!!
6 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment