Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Movie Time with Courtney........


Court and I have enjoyed going to the movies late at night. Last night we saw 7 pounds. I was intrigued with the preview, wondering what is it about? The preview is vague. But it is Will Smith and why would they name it 7 pounds? That said - - - - -I now know why it is called 7 pounds, makes perfect since now, duhhhhh. I liked the movie, but don't want to say to much because I would not want to ruin the mystery for any one else. One thing - - - - the end I did think of my friend Sandy.

A fun new find that I discovered by actually reading my e-mail from ck ( I usually just delete it) http://www.wordle.net/ Check it out. You put different words in the create mode and it randomly makes a cool collage. Then you click random and it will change the font, color , placement etc. Lots of fun and can really work with scrapin....Try it!! This is just a plan simple example with just a few words that I typed quickly.......



Anyway.........................

0 comments: