I hate to admit that sometimes I get all caught up with the negative in my life. I like to think of myself as a optimist and I do try find good in every situation. But that negative rears itself in my brain all the time. Really, though there is not a lot of negative in my life...........I am blessed. I have a Husband that works (in not so good conditions most of the time) so hard for us and he is so funny. I have 5 beautiful healthy children. A son-in-law that continually schools and improves himself for his family and is a great husband to my daughter and father to two of the most precious awesome kids in the whole wide world. Brayden & Kylie bring so much love and joy into all of our lives. And...............on top of all that I have the greatest of all friends that put up with my whining (the negative, so sorry) , my silly ideas and listen to me ramble in my way. I am very blessed!
Because of all of this, I have had some very awesome days lately...
Yesterday, with no idea of what I was going to do, I went over to my friend Margie's house. We had a nice lunch with lots of girlfriend talk. After that we played..........She worked on a really cool shadowbox house. She thinks she is not talented but she has "it". I decided to start with just a blank piece of card stock. I sometimes get so caught up with all of the gorgeous papers that are out there that really just are a work of art all by them selfs that you just end up letting the papers dictate your scrap page. Thus the blank canvas. I ended up with this very simple....bright page
I tell you........no wonder kindergarten people are so happy most of the time, there can not be anything more therapeutic that coloring, cutting and pasting and playing with friends.On top of all that goodness, as I have mentioned, Courtney made a delicious dinner for us the other night. I love a home cooked meal not made by me. They always taste so much better. I wonder why that is.
She made Turkey Meat Balls with a fresh tomato sauce, it was very yummy. Chris made this dish right before Court left Idaho, so she wanted to see if she could duplicate it.
Like I said I am very blessed! This is my find for the day. American Craft stickers and mini mark rub ons at Big Lots. The Stickers were a $1 and the rub ons $2. Thats a Deal.
By the Way, the letters I used in the Living Color LO ----I got from Margie. She found a $1 container of foam letters in the dollar bin at Target. I love good bargains.
I hope everyone has a awesome day................and that they find blessings in their life!
Anyway.................................
6 years ago


1 comments:
fun post on your blog 2day. always count your blessings! good friends, good food, good bargins have to say it again...fun post!
Post a Comment