Every year, I look so foward to National Scrapbook Day (weekend for me). There are always sales and marathon crops. Usually held though the weekend, so you can crop, create and visit and not have to repack in one day.......you have the whole weekend. I just loooove this weekend. If you are not a scrapbooker, you really don't get it. But, no matter what.............it is the best therapy for me. I love that your whole focus is pictures, paper and preseving your own history in a creative way. So all week end I will be at It's About Time....... If you are not a crop fanactic like me.........they are some great sales and different classes and make & take activities.
I have mentioned many many times how talented my kids are. Chris has really put all of her talents to work by starting her own business. She has made various products and was able to hook up with a childrens/maternity store in her hometown. Lately she has sold quite a few items online just by different friends and word of mouth. Now she is expanding even further. And to really launch her site she is offering a chance to win some free product by just leaving a comment on her blogspot. So go check her out, and leave a comment.....you never know! Here is her link, Imagine That! Hey, I just read if you mention my name she will enter my name......I bet I could talk her into just entering your name twice, tee hee.
Have a Scrapin weekend.............Let me know if you are Scraping and if you get much done!
Anyway.........................
6 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment