Just a quick note......I have to say that because of all of the rain we despertly needed here, we are able to enjoy the looks (because the allergy effects are not so pleasent, lol) of a lot of green and some Beautiful wild flowers all around. I think we are even going to go to the desert soon to check out all of the blooms there soon. But, for now we took advandge of a pleasent day and hiked some (well Al & Court did 6 miles, I did 2 blocks :) at the Santa Rosa Plateau. There is lots of great sceanery and some vernal pools. I know I did not hike, but I did enjoy the scenery and a beautiful hawk, with a golden tail. I also finish reading Twilight by Stepenie Meyer. This is a great read, can not wait to get the other books of the series.
anyway..........


0 comments:
Post a Comment