Friday, March 28, 2008

Another First......

Well, today is my first Official Day as a REAL employee at my very favoritist (not a word, but I like it) scrapbook store ever. Yep, I guess if you stalk three very busy ladies, they say what the heck.....put her to Work. HaHa. I am very excited and intend to have fun, yep fun. I figure if I am having fun, customers will too. And you know what that leads too.....spending more money.

Well, maybe I should not have so much fun, just make sure everyone else is having fun.

And....I happen to know that a lot of new product is being put on the shelves and the store is looking better than ever.



Have a great day....

PS, check this out
My very Southern CA girl lives in flip flops..............and for the last few weeks had worn them but silly weather in Idaho decided to have another snow fall. So she decided to boycott snow and wear them anyway. The kids decided if she did they would rather wear theirs too!

She is such a good Mom teaching them how to think positive thoughts and the power of them.

"If you wear your flip flops.....the sun will follow"


Anyways.......

1 comments:

shelbs said...

c-u make me smile :)