Monday, December 3, 2007

Havin Fun....At the Zoo


For Sure.....I am not the best photogopher, not even close. But, I so love capturing moments! I also like to play with the pictures and I love to scrap them. When Courtney brought her Brandon to meet us for thanksgiving we took over 500 pictures. Yep I love every single one of them even the blurry, what is it in that pic, photo. I mean it has to be something that was important at the moment or no one would have taken the time to shot it right? Also, My Courtney loves to goof off, so here is just a few that I would like to share:) These are from their trip to the World Famous San Diego Zoo.......PS....I did not go this day, so I am not the photogopher, but as stated before I had a great day making a edible fruit basket:}



You see Al can smile in a picture, of course they are riding the gondola at the Zoo and Courtney and him love being high and swinging. Now Matt & Brandon, not so much which really amused these two.

Self portrait fun of Courtney & Brandon.





Ok, just a little taste of how goofy Court is. She does fit in quite nicely at the Zoo, don't you think?


One of the many enterprisies named after my husband. This one is located in the middle of the Zoo.



I love it when my children will pose long enough while smiling for a photo (Matt & Court).
I will post more of our visit later..........because joy o joy I have lots of pictures!!!!!!
Later......


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
I am loving this new look for the blog...and I am so excited to see more updates!!! Yeah!

Mel

Anonymous said...

you are crazy mother