Sunday, December 2, 2007

Creative Friends....



OK, I know this is totally out of order, but I still had to post it because it was so much fun. I had the best time making our own ediable fruit basket for the Thanksgiving Holiday with my two very creative friends---Margie & Cathy!! We met at Margie's house, Cathy brought all of the necessary fruit, and supplies and well I ran around getting a cookie cutter, lol.


I served mine Thanksgiving morning for our breakfast. It looked beautiful and Courtney even discovered that she liked blueberrys. Cathy told us she added some chocolate covered fruit with her arraignment, yummy.

Now if you look closely at the middle picture in the background you can see some flowers. Cathy arraigned these flowers for Margie and myself from flowers out of her garden. They were so fresh the centerpiece still looks nice with just a couple of wilted flowers that I just picked out of it today, that is 13 days since I received them...WoW.



I have the best friends........



0 comments: