Monday, October 22, 2007

Prayer for All....

This is one of those times that I wish I could hug & kiss all of those that I love!! These Fires are going crazy. Anyone that knows me, knows this is one of my worst fears. Now there are fires that are threatening people I know & care for.

All of Chris & Jebs families in Ramona have been evacuated, with one of them seeing fire close to their home when they left. We do not know at this time if any of their homes have been caught up in this fire storm, if not they do have neighbors that are. Prayers are needed for all.

Al & I slept very little last night just glued to the information coming from the one San Diego station we get here in Temecula. We have found out that another fire close to Cal State San Marcos has started about 2AM and they have now called for evacuation for Several communities (3800 homes) in that area. They have closed a major freeway (15, the bridge over Lake Hodges) that is going to affect so many people. Now, Al called from his work and said there is a fire at Rainbow, which is just S. of Temecula. That is only about 8 miles from our house. He is not sure that he can come home, because of road closure and wanted to make sure I knew where the important stuff we need is, and to make sure I have gas in car. Wow, It is better to be prepared that not. It is crazy!

The wind gust are up to hurricane speeds (74 mph and up) in some areas. They are about 20 -40 mph in most areas. They did not die down very much though the night, like they do usually.

Ours thoughts and prayers are extended to all.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its crazy mommy. i wish i was there. i just need a hug from my mommy and daddy. I miss you guys so much

ChristyR said...

you are in our thoughts! A quote is on its way to you this week! congrats!