Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rain Kisses......


Kimberly was a beautiful bride!!! Kim is my niece from my youngest sister. She was married in August in Denver at a beautiful location. My sister posted this picture on our Family web site. It touched me so. For one the picture is stunning, for the other----she wrote the sweetest thing-----

"Isn't this beautiful? The sparkles is the rain falling--Kim described the rain as "kisses from her dad!" So sweet . .. "


Not only was I teary eyed from the beautiful picture but ===come on kisses from heaven!!!! I know John was missed but he was remembered in a wonderful way! I knew that the Paintable Prima Paper would be perfect for this photo! Loved doing this one, I used water colored pencils, very fun!


By the way----OMGosh, you should see all the photo's this couple have to choose from their wedding. They are all so gorgeous I could not choose. Congradulations to Kim & Josh!!! Sorry we could not attend. Love you.....


Anyway......


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a lucky scrapper that has actually viewed "Rain Kisses" up close and personal...wow, what a fantastic job! Margi

Unknown said...

Aunt Cindy....
Wow. I am so moved by this. Thank you so much for doing this....
I love that picture, too. I am so honored that you did a scrapbook of me!!!!
:)
It is beautiful!!!!
:) Kim