I have been a bad blogger. Just felt that if I could not say good things, then don't write anything. I mean who wants to be dragged down by me. But I so love reading blogs and I actually like the people who write real feelings and ideas. Even when they are in that "dark" place, they still seem real and can really express those thoughts to where I just know the words were meant for me. But, alas, I have not been blessed with the written word. I am a horrible speller(case in point). My thoughts always come out of my mouth disjo
inted. A lot of people always come back at me with this phrase"What did you say? I don't understand." My ears and brain hear english, but my mouth speaks gibberish and unfortunately my writing also comes out in the same language.
Forgive me........
And Thanks to all that ask me....Whats up, Where have you been?
I am fine....The Family is fine....Life is going on.
During my absence we have had many birthdays, different daily trips....(very short because our gas allowance is still at 20 dollars a week which just lets us go to the park down the street and Wal Mart, which is super close to us. (I still say Target should have opened closer to us.
Here is a few pictures from our recent past.....]
And of Course.....These two always bring a smile to my face and my heart...........
I am ever so blessed and grateful for my family and friends. They keep me grounded and give me a reason to be happy with each day. Happy 4th of July and God Bless all of those that are fighting for our freedom and liberties we enjoy as Americans.
Anyway................
6 years ago


2 comments:
love the pics! I nominated your blog on my blog...love the design...I need to change mine...help me please! It was so great to talk to you the other day!
terina
so sad,,,, thanks for help girly!! and the blog love,,,, xoxox
Post a Comment