Saturday, April 19, 2008

Days Gone By........

I have been trying to organize my pictures and of course get caught up with the memory factor.
I have noticed that I really do not have very many pictures with all 5 of my children together......note to self: No matter what they say take more pics of them, especially when we are are together...which is hardly ever anymore.

But here is one I look at nearly every day, because years ago I enlarged it to a 5 x 7. Now, granted the pic is grainy and really not technically correct. But, as I catch myself always saying.......It is my picture and my memory and what is left of it. So in my mind.....It is perfect!!!! And this one definitively has the Ahhhhhh factor because they were having fun posing on the ever famous turtle at the Wild Animal Park.Man, I love all of these babies......well now they are all adults but they are all still pretty darn cute!



Anyway.....................................

2 comments:

Kristie Steffens said...

u r right Cindy! keep taking pics, even the ones when they are crying will one day be fond memories when the house is quiet with no more crying kids. ok, can u see what kind of weekend I had. but hey I got a freakin mini acrylic book done today that will knock your socks off! I will post a sneak peek tomorrow!Love ya Cindy!!!
kristie

Collette said...

mom....really with this one.....i look like i'm trying to catch flies with my mouth open like that!
court and bubba look too cute!